Dear LEAs,Under the leadership of Richael Fertig, the Educational Consultants have created the following FREE Virtual "How To....." Family Series. Attached is the PDF of the offerings. Each session will run 10:00-11:00am and 7:00-8:00pm. The sign up is included in the offerings. https://tinyurl.com/how-to-
series. A few days ahead of each session, parents/caregivers will receive an email with a reminder as well as a link to join the session.Please share this with all of your families. These are wonderful opportunities and we are looking forward to working with your families!
IdentoGO to Resume Fingerprinting Services at
Midwestern Intermediate Unit IV, Grove City Location
IdentoGo, the region’s provider of identification and fingerprinting services through its partner IDEMIA, will resume fingerprinting services on June 15, 2020, at its offices within the Midwestern Intermediate Unit IV headquarters, 453 Maple Street, Grove City, PA 16127.
In accordance with continued COVID-19 mitigation guidelines, Midwestern Intermediate Unit IV will be adhering to the following upon reopening:
- Hours of operation are Monday through Friday day from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM. This is subject to change so please go to miu4.org for updated information. There are also different hours before a holiday. Please consult this website BEFORE traveling to the site.
- The UES & UEP (Universal Enrollment) appointment schedule is from 8:00 AM TO 3:34 PM, with 3 slots available per hour.
- Walk-ins are not being accepted at this time.
- For the health and safety of all applicants and staff, disinfectant will be in stock at all times and used to wipe down all workstations, tables, chairs doorknobs throughout the day.
- Entry will not be permitted in the building without a proper face covering/mask. A sign stating this requirement will be posted on the door.
- Only the scheduled applicant will be allowed to enter; no additional visitors will be permitted to enter.
- You will be greeted at the door by the fingerprint operator. She will give you access to the fingerprint site. You must remain outside until you are called. There will be markers six feet apart. Please prepare for inclement weather.
- Applicants are not permitted to wait in the hallways, use the bathrooms, or walk in the main part of the building.
For appointments, go to uenroll.identogo.com or call 844-321-2101.
We appreciate your cooperation in order to keep staff and customers safe.
MIU IV's Design and Print Center is happy to announce that the 2020 Holiday cards are now available!
Click here to view our wide variety of Holiday options.
Are you looking for the perfect gift for that perfect someone? Search no more! Click here to browse through a list of the most popular items we offer.